This week on The Desmore Chats With Podcast I chat with Nicole Van Hattem, the Producer and Host of the Hot and Healthy Show, Success Strategist and Resilience Coach, TEDx speaker, and three times bestselling author.
We chat about how to turn rejection into success. Nicole will share with us her story, lessons learnt, and how you can turn rejection into a more positive experience. Being rejected can often be seen as something negative but what if rejection was merely life showing you a different path. Have a listen to my podcast conversation with Nicole Van Hattem and be inspired. The Desmore Chats With Podcast is all about encouraging you to feel good about yourself personally, professionally and spiritually.
For more information about Nicole Van Hattem head to https://nicolevanhattem.com/wordpress/
ABOUT MY GUEST NICOLE VAN HATTEM
Nicole van Hattem CHHC is the Producer and Host of the Hot and Healthy Show, Success Strategist and Resilience Coach, TEDx speaker, and three times bestselling author.
More success with less stress!
When 20 years as a corporate high-flyer resulted in burnout in 2010, Nicole retrained as a Holistic Health Coach, lost 17kg / 3 dress sizes and began her mission to end “Death by Desk” – an epidemic of Women in business struggling to do it all, be it all and burning out.
In support of her mission, in 2014 Nicole launched the Hot & Healthy in Business podcast and TV show on which she interviews experts and thought leaders, connecting listeners with the right people, products and services that can empower them to have more success with less stress.
To date over 120 episodes of the Hot & Healthy in Business Show have been released, with the podcast version alone having 50,000 downloads and listened to in 28 countries. The content created from the interviews has been transcribed into books, articles and blogs to be used as content in various educational settings.
With nearly 3 decades in business and board certification as a Holistic Health Coach, Nicole uses her experience and expertise to deliver two core strategies that help women in business
1. Spotlight Coaching – How to build the confidence to step into and use the multi-media spotlight to grow their business sustainably
- Over 20 years corporate experience in Human Resources and leadership development across industry sectors, Australia, UK and Middle East
- 10 years as a successful business owner locally and internationally
- Producer and Host of Hot & Healthy in Business Show
- Founder: Vibrant Women Academy – innovative online learning and coaching techniques, students learn the mindset, fuel and success strategies for a sustained business life