On my podcast show this week! I chat with Cassandra Trezise is a vibrant, game-changing , mum and entrepreneur. Her zest for life and positive attitude is contagious and she would love nothing more than for you to feel incredible.
Throughout her life Cassandra has always had goals and big dreams. Her previous career in the travel industry saw her reach desired milestones but after sitting comfortably in the “dream job” for 5 years and having lost her sense of self in the vortex of parenthood ( 3 little baby boys later ), Cassandra realized life needed to change. A fire was lit and curiosity set in. She wanted to step out of the stigma of mum / wife and to challenge the ideals of “having it all”. She wanted it all, the money, the time, and the confidence. The balance of a rewarding & creative career without losing the precious time with her family & friends.
For more information head to https://cassandratrezise.com
We chat about:
- How to create a feel good routine that will inspire you to feel energised and uplifted,
- How practicing gratitude can encourage more joy in your everyday life,
- What you can start doing right now to encourage a positive mindset,
- Tips and advice on how you can feel more positive and uplifted in your everyday life and routine,
- Surround yourself with people who will encourage you to feel good,
- Start reading books that inspire you to learn, grow and expand your wisdom and knowledge,
- How to heal and nourish your body.
“Desmore’s podcast show is positive, informative, vibrant and entertaining.” The Desmore Chats With Podcast aims to uplift, educate and entertain the audience. The interviews and topics featured will help brighten up your day and help you feel good. Desmore’s vibrant personality and conversational chats will have you smiling and feeling uplifted. Whether it’s lifestyle, business, wellbeing or all round general interest topics, Desmore has got it covered! So make yourself a cup of tea, relax and listen to The Desmore Chats With Podcast, created and hosted by Desmore Media.com founder Desmore Samios.