TODAY I AM BRINGING YOU PART TWO, OF MY THREE PART MASTERCLASS PODCAST SERIES ON HELPING MOTHERS RETURN BACK INTO THE WORKFORCE WITH CONFIDENCE!
On my podcast episode today I chat with Donna Thistlethwaite a career coach and founder of CAREER VITALITY. Donna’s program CAREER SMART MUMS will help mother’s return back into the workforce with confidence and courage.
What you will learn in this podcast episode:
- We talk about Donna’s passion and how she started her business Career Vitality,
- We talk about how Donna’s incredible program Career Smart Mums and how her program can help you return back into the workforce with confidence,
- We talk about the importance of self-belief and positive self-talk,
- How to harness self-confidence,
- Being a stay at home mother is not a weakness, your skillsets are truly priceless and valuable, don’t underestimate your value and self-worth.
My gift of wisdom to you:
I hope you enjoyed my podcast episode; my inspiration for creating this podcast episode was to encourage mothers to build a healthy self-confidence whilst looking at the prospect of returning back into the workforce. For many stay -at -home mothers taking time out of their careers to raise their family, the thought of returning back into the workforce after a long leave of absence can often leave mothers feeling anxious, nervous and scared. Negative self-talk takes over, and questions such as, What can I offer the job market? Or Who will employ me? pops up. Negative self-talk destroys one’s confidence and self-worth. I hope this podcast inspires you to back yourself and belief in your skillsets and talents.
ABOUT CAREER VITALITY AND CAREER SMART MUMS
If you are a Mum thinking about returning to work or study after a break, or considering a new career, CareerSmart Mums is for you.
CareerSmart Mums is a proven career training program aimed at increasing women’s confidence and ability to plan for a career. You will be introduced to a range of tools, strategies and people to support your search for career direction and career success. You will also have access to a growing network of like-minded women.
- Working with a small group of women for 2.5 hours per week over 4 sessions
- Approximately 1 hour of work per week between sessions (internet access required)
- Some energy and commitment
Contact Donna on 0419 120 601 or visit our CareerSmart Mums workshop page to register or get further information.